Nuffnang

Friday, April 18, 2008

Woke up, prepared.
& ie was onl out of house at 7.08am,
Was fucking late, so rush-ed.
Walk-ed damn fast t school.
Miss-ed both 73 & 315, so bobian. Nabuey. :/
Forget about Sec1-3 E-Learning Day tdy,
So i was asking, why so quiet tdy?! -.-
Till dontknow whu, tell me, it's E-Learning Day.

Had 2.4km Run for th first period.
Run 8 rounds instead of 7 rounds.
Cos, Jana didnt see me run past, th first round. :/
Nbr mind, lol.
As long as i pass-ed. (:

Was sleepy & shagged, & dumb toe is pain.
Didnt cut toenail, & it pierce through, my flesh.
Zzzz, so yahhhh, i ren lah. Lol.

Math, free period,
Doing on some E.Math Paper 1 Revision,
Was sleepy, & no mood. Hais. ):

Social Studies,
Had Source Based Qns Test,
Anyhow whack, i dont even get what Source A talking about.
What bloody, what opression? -.-
English damn chim please, :/
Fated t get red mark once more, damn sian.

POA, had test as well.
Bank Recounciliation, dontknow how do.
Depreciation a/c, do wrongly. Wtf.
I dontwant fail POA please! ):

After school,
Had Mother Tongue extra lesson.
After that, went home with Fangi.
Was chatting with wk, over th phone.
He told me lortsa stuffs,
Hiyoooos, poorthing la he. -.-
Wk ah wk, got anything, jus find me lo.
Hero, will always lend a listening ear t you de. (:
Please dont say 'm not kind. -.-


Boyf is ton-ing at his friend's house now,
Sleeping liek pig already. :/
Booooo, ):

Anw,
Going t town tmr, hohohoho!
Getting my m)phosis flats, maybe onl?
& should be getting a red flipflops as well. (:
Going Bugis, see got things, let me buy not.
Hohohoho, but still, i think is window shopping. :/
But do hope, i can find my RS Tee, by tmr. (:

Shall end here le,
Byebye!