Nuffnang

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Was veh late in meeting th girls,
From 1pm dragged till 145pm liek that. Sry ah.
Bought lollipops, for them. :/
Which cost me 60cents onl. -.-

132-ed over t Far East,
Fangi help-ed her sis bought flippies,
& we went around walking.
Got lost in Orchard, cos dontknow wth is Wisma. :/
Anyhow walk, & found th Sony Ericsson Shop.
My bloooody phone, went for servicing alrdy, ):
Whu's kind enough, help me go take on Monday?
'm lazy, t go all th way t Orchard.
It's so far please. ):
I wanna go home. ):

Went over t Bugis,
Fangi finally bought her shoulder bag,
She asking for comments,
& i was giving her a dont-ask-me look.
Cos, i dontliek mah,
Ask me i also will give a i-dont-like-it look.
After much persuasion, she bought it.
'm hero ok?!
From 45$, i nego t 43$ for her leh!
Praise me! Praise me! (:

Psycho-ed, Fangi & Huihui buy slogan tee with me.
Cos 1 for 12$, 2 for 20$. Lol,
Bought a black one, should buy a yellow one instead. ):
Nbr mind. Dots.
So now, i blooody have 14 tees at home alrdy.
Mummy gonna nag at me le. -.-

Otw t Bugis Junction,
Saw Kuan Yew, with his friend.
So we liek huh??
Kuan Yew will come Bugis de meh? Lol.
He jus dont have th look, he liek always hang around S'goon one.
Hahahahah,

Went t Wallet Shop,
Fangi bought her new wallet,
& so tdy, Fangi spent around 90$ ++.
She's th rich woman tdy, hahahahah,

Planning t save moer money during MYE,
& went t shopping spree after exams.
'm so going t get my flats, flippies & bucket bag, after MYE.
Heheheheh, :x

After tads,
Bought Beehoon, & 133-ed back t Amk.
Supposed t buy some durian puffs for parents.
But Mummy, told me she dontwant. Lol. :/

930pm, 88-ed home.
Feet was tired luh. Zzzz,
& 'm sleepy toooo.
Gonnna sleeep soon alrdy.

& stupid boyf,
Had been sleeping since 1pm ++.
He said, he didnt sleep ytd. :/
Till now, i havent even receive his msg yet. ):





Anw, gtg liaooo.
Byebye! :DDDDD