Nuffnang

Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy 16th Birthday To Mingyang Laopeh & Nancy!

Mother Tongue is a headache t me. ):
3 more days t Mother Tongue O Level.
It's O Level, who's not scare of it?

Mdm.Tan is enjoying(?) her life at Shandong now. o.o

I was in 4E1 MT class.
Liao BC is crazy, i swear.

Mr.Xiaok also went berserk during recess.
Ahem, Mr.Xiaok, there's no need for you t shout so loud. -.-
People like me, will shy one! ._. ha-ha!
Rmb that S'pore is jus a small red dot. Lol!
I was shock too, when Boyf said, you both were goodfriends. o.o


Didn't hand in Meet-The-Parents Session form.
Mrs.Phua threaten & said,
"You better hand in your form, or you'll not get back your Report Book".

Parents still not attending.
My sis's Graduation Ceremony @ NYP is far more impt.
I assume.

Meet le, also no use.
Also say th same old things.

I dont care lah.
Don't sign only what. Suit you.

& Mother Tongue O Level,
Is more impt than Report Book,
Quoted by my parents. Liek lol.

Meeting Dearest after school, later on.
_l_ his SRC Training ytd. Cheebongzxzxzxzxz.





BYES.