Nuffnang

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Went t Fangi's house there after school.
T replenish my stationery stocks. Lol!
Arbo, Monday no pens t write. :/

Ytd,
88-ed back home.
& went t meet Boyf.
Was sian-ing. Cos i really damn sleepy please.
Boyf lend me his shoulder t rest on & sleep.
& he fucking smoke, making my uni so smelly. :/
After that, Boyf sent me t my doorstep.
So sweeeet of you, Dearest! (:

88-ed down t Bishan after tads.

Ate Hot & Spicy Noodle with Fangi & Wangwang.
& we're cursing & swearing.
Cos it's fucking spicy. Zzzzzz.

It's GSS alrdy please. I want shopping!
So went down t M)phosis, t search for my flats.
But no more, ): Was damn sad until dontknow how.
Might be going t DMK t search for it.
Anybody know, which DMK outlet is most nearest t Purple line?
Ha-ha! (:

55-ed down t school, for Night Class.
After Night Class,
Walk-ed down t YCK Chapel there.
With trumpets & S.H.E & Manda.
Seperated with Trumpets.
& walk-ed down t S'goon Central with S.H.E & Manda.
Talk cock, & Kingkong was acting cute.
Oh please! -.-
Tons of jokes, made by Kingkong & Lawrence.
Laughs!

109-ed home after that.

Reach-ed home, bathe & Viwawa-ed with them.
Played Daidee with them & Wahjong-ed alone.

& right now.
Fucking cannot play alrdy.
Dontknow what happen t my comp. ):

& yahhhhhh.
Currently, 'm quarelling with Boyf.
Cold war. -.-
Whatever.





BYES.