Nuffnang

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tmr's th day!
O Level Mother Tongue Paper 01/02.

Was damn scare.
I didn't expect that 'll be reacting like this.
Last time,
I was like "Chinese ah? No need study one! Sure can pass well de!"

BUT liek now?!?!?!?!?!
I feared ok! o.o

Mother Tongue was once my best subject in Primary School.
I was 2nd top in my class for Mother Tongue during my P6 Prelim ok!
Cos i jus barely lose th 1st, by 2marks.

.
.
.
.

It's like 4 years back? :/

& now, my Mother Tongue, was farfarfar behind. ):
From a used-to-be-Ace t now, a C5 grader. ):

'm afraid i can't get an Ace right now.
I must do it well, & forget about it.
So i can concentrate on my 5 other subs.

May god bless me for tmr's O Level Mother Tongue Papers.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Jeerui & Dearest. :D


& Boyf, it's our 5th Month.
I love you ok! :DDDDD

Know you quarrelled badly with your parents.
Cheer up Dearest! (:
No point, running away from home.
& smoke non-stop.
You still have t face your parents mah.
Cheer up ok! You know, 'll be there for you k? :DDDDD


.
.
.

Lay Hoon came over tdy.
Was disiao-ing her & drawing her.
& that's her {below!}







BYES.