Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

19th August ,
HAPPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY T EDERLYN! :D
Enjoy your day, & goodluck for your prelims! :D

School is boring shit, fucking nolife.
Hadn't been studying properly for th past few days.
Mind wander off easily, HAHAHAHAHA.
Math Remedial is cancelled, so 'm back home @ 5pm.

Chua Mingyang, fucking dont believe me, that 'm ME.
He even want proof. Nabueyyyy.
Go die bah, Chua Mingyang. HOHOHOHOHOHO!
I know you wanna msg me, so get my number from Boyf uh.
Laughs! Bullshit.

Chatted with Boyf awhile, & he went t sleep.
Pig slept early, Wow!
Midnight, text with Felix & Ahdi.
Thankyou t everybody whu gave me birthday greetings.
Much appreciated uh! :D

20th August ,
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY T MYSELF! :D &
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY T FELIX!

Felix oh felix. Do well in your exam! Don't flunk it!
Later need repeat module again. Lol!

Drizzling in th morng, decided t take bus. Lazy t walk.
Reached classroom, & blah.
Physics Prac was alright, E.Math Paper 1 isn't easy. :/
& 'll flunk my Chem Prac, for goodness sake. -.-

Walked home with Lil Lamb, Lawrence, Kingkong & Hafiz.
Waiting for th time t pass now.
Going t meet Jiayun, Henghui & Dearest. HAHAHAHAH! :D

Reached home @ around 9pm ++. Not bad, not bad.
Went down t meet Dearest first, then Henghui & Jiayun.
Henghui & Jiayun gave me present. Thanks lots girls. (:
& got that DonaldDuck Necklace, ie know it's exp.
I saw it before uh. Omgawd. Thanks so much! :D Veh touch.

Chatted @ 974 for blooooody long.
& all craps, & shits came out from our mouths. :/
Jiayun saw Dearest, lol!
Then, she keep disiao alrdy.
Dearest is with ChuaMingYang, they went t play Badminton. Zzz.

Thanks Parents for th Durian Cake.
Thanks 6trumpets & Fahrenheit for th Barney.
Thanks Ahbert-o Partner & MrsOngPeiTing for th JunkFood Tee.
Thanks Henghui & Jiayun for th sweets & DonaldDuck Necklace.
Thanks t all whu've wishes me, thanks guys! :D
Much appreciated* (:

'm tired + sleepy.
But Maths Papers are all undone. Hais. ):
See me die during first period tmr. Bloody kuku.

Anw, 'm going t watch fireworks on Friday alrdy.
Mummy let me go, hohohohoho!
But might change mind last min, zzzzz. ):


BYE.