Nuffnang

Monday, August 18, 2008

Bloody hell.
Tdy's lessons are all unfruitful, for goodness sake.
Especially Physics,
Had th 2hours Physics, & it's like we all are sleeping mode.
So Rachel Chng jus said, " You all looked dead, jus copy my answer ",
Sth like that. Wthell.
I bet 'll fail badly for my Physics Prelim. Wtf.
Ohyea, & ie rmb her saying, sth like will fail badly for Physics Prelim,

I admit, my Physics are jialat till dontknow how.
I admit, ie didnt practice enough for Physics.
I admit, ie dontwant study for Physics, cos ie hate it.
I admit, ie donthave th motivation t study, cos there's none.

Wthell. See me die in Prelims, but not in Olvl. :x

Feel lousy & shag for th whole day alrdy.
Drag my feet home, & out again t bind my Maths Papers.

Walk home straight, as 've alot t think through.
But nothing seems t have an outcome. :/
Dearest called me, t meet up.
So went t usual place t meet him.

When Dearest reach, was fuck shock.
His uniform's pocket was tore out by his classmate.
Cos, he had tore away 4of his classmates one.
Without his pocket, he said he's from NYJC. Zzzz.
&plus,
He said he going t sew his pocket on th right side instead of th left side.
Wthell, reall bwg. :/

Went home after that,
& neighbour caught me with Dearest redhanded. Holy crocodile.

Tmr, still got Physics. Sians half.
History as well. Zzzzz.
Maths Papers t be handed up on Thursday.
Kill me lah, kill me lah.
Workload so heavy. School is so kuku.

My head is spinning now.

BYE.