Nuffnang

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hello readers yo,
'm back uh, hadn't been blogging for four days uh! {:
HAHAHAHAHAH!

Thursday's
Had both Sci Prac on th same day.
Shagged. :/

Chatted with Henghui, Jiayun & Hockleong in MSN.
Chatted with Lil lamb & Kingkong as well. :D

Friday's
ORAL-ED.

I think, ie did okayyy for English Oral.
But not for th Convo, ie think 'm out of point. ):
Crap with examiner, laugh alot mannzxzxzxzxz.
Heard from Eileen, my examiners from St.Gab? I dontknow.

WENT MALL after oral.

Saw V.Brother @ Eight Percent with his Girlf.
Cos his Girlf working there. Laughs!
Was like smiling & waving @ him.
& he's like nodding his head onl. Buang lah he.

PLAYED BADMINTON AFTER THAT.

Saturday's
PHYSICS REMEDIAL FIRST.
WENT HOME. MEET UP WITH BOYF.

Boyf send me down t S'goon,
& ie went t meet Liyi, then meet with Boyf again.
& he sent me off, before going t Thomsom Rd t work.

Jeerui's mummy asked whether both of them is gay or not.
LOL! Laugh my head off.
& Jeerui said he misses me! Omgawd. 'm honoured lah. :x

Sunday's
Helped mummy with some stuffs.
Layhoon came, crapped & bitched around.

Fangi & Huihui wanted t surprise me, but ie surprise them instead. Laughs!
Anw, thanks my other 6trumpets & Fahrenheit for th present.
You all are loved by me! (L)

Boyf went t Sentosa t play, holy crocodile.
I cant go, cos having Prelim soon. Chicken feet. :/



&& currently, 'm watching Olympics.
Singapore VS China.
Feng Tianwei VS Wang Nan,
1 VS 3. ):
Li Jiawei & Zhang Yining
1 VS 3 also. ): Zzzz.

Watch finish th Victory Ceremony.
Glad that Singapore, won a silver back! Proud*
& Daddy was saying, " Finally S'pore's flag is being raise during Olympics ". Laughs!
Proud of Team Singapore ah! :D

BYE.