Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chinese Os Result out tdy.
Like wthell ah.

Was nervous like dontknow what.
Cos Ahbert-o Partner's friends,
Supposed t get As, ended up with a Cs.
Supposed t get Cs, ended up with a As.

Human are weird animals. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Text-ed Jingkai & Jiaqi for their results,
Cos 've lost Zhiyong's number, & ie donthave Andy's.
Awwwwwws, ):
Jiaqi got an A2, which 'm not surprise,
Cos her Primary school result was like, far better than me. HOHO.

Thankfully, 've got an B3, with a Merit.
'm not happpppy with Merit, ie guess. :/
Was still deciding whether should ie retake or not.
Nobody give me idea leh.
Although Mummy said, " up t me t decide my future ".
But she's hinting me t get a A2 back.
Ahhhhhh,
Should be retaking lah.
Jus go there, waste money. HAHAHAHAHA.
'm not studying for Prelim's MTL alrdy.
As for O Lvl MTL, if ie retake.. See my mood bah.
Seriously, other subs are more impt.
Any kind souls, can tag me & give me ideas? o.o

It's standardize that 've got an B3 back.
Lucky, nbr drop down t B4. Phew!
Was fuck afraid t get an C5, C6 back.
Cos, my MYE's MTL gotten a C6. LOL!

Fyi, my mood are abit better now.
But like no different leh.
Machiam like happy outside, not-so-happy inside.

Boyf is still under stress. Hais. ):

Going t watch Money not enough 2 with th usual ones later on after school!
Find me @ Amk Cathay bah. *Winks*
You might find me somewhere at Spade as well.
'm getting a tee for Dearest over there. Hehehehehehe.

Anw,
Armani went bonkers during lesson.
We got reason one leh. Mai siaosiao.
Ha-ha, nbr do SBQ, cos ie totally forget.
Lucky, 'm late for lesson. Mus thank Physics Lesson ah. {:
Currently, it's like 230am liaooo.
Finally done with my SBQ, left wiht one SEQ, tmr then do.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Anw, lab is closing from Next Friday onwards till perhaps O level.
Mus chiong Practical liao.
Esp. Chemistry. My Chem Prac. sucks big time. Zzzzzz.


BYES!