Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HAPPPPY 14TH BIRTHDAYYY T JIAYUN!
Ps ah, ie didnt send you birthday msg. :/
Sending your before midnight. :D

It's a damn fucking bad day for me uh.
'll blog next time. )':

Thanks girls, your laughter reall made me happpy uh. :D
Cheeeers, sry t scare you all @ Amk Mac. ):
Thanks t Ian, you're great friend! :D

Was in a real bad mood tdy.
Or rather, since ytd. Hais. ):
Mummy knew 'm in a real bad mood,
But 'm still deciding whether t tell her th truth or not. ):

Don't need contact me through phone ah,
I won't be switching my phone on alrdy.
Want look for me, go school find me!

Jeerui, rmb t take good care of him.
Don't let him smoke too much.
I know he's under stress. ):


My blog will be collecting dust ah.
Till my mood gets better.
So sry, tagged me more bah! :D

BYEBYES!