Nuffnang

Saturday, August 9, 2008

'll promise 'll blog more often.
My mooood wasn't back still.
Sorry readers. ):

Anw, Happy 43rd Birthday, Singapore! :D

Ytd @ Buangkok Bball Court,
Small kiddo, you know what?
I feel like slapping you, right on your face.
Stop all your silly acts, & scolding people right on people's back.
You're just so stupid enough, that you didnt say me, right on my face.
If you do, 'll promise you, 'll give you a good reward. Zzzz,


You're jus a smallsmall shitty mosquito t me,
If ie happen t see you again,
Do pray that, my mood is good. >:/

BYES, back again soon! :D

Why am ie keeping those emotions t myself?
Why must ie act as if nothing has happen?
Why am ie looking so happy from th outside, but feeling down inside?
Just why?
'm back t my sweets again. 'm sorry. ):