Nuffnang

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hello! 'm back yo! {:

Woke up early in th morng.
Lucky, Dearest told me that, no need go his house le. HOHOHOHO.
Cos, his mummy busy, neeed go do sth else.
HENG MANNZXZXZXZXZXZ ~
No need see his mummy! 'll nervous, you know! :x

Dearest followed his godmum go view houses.

88-ed down t Amk, then 132-ed down t Fareast.
Huihui supposed t buy her slippers, but was closed.
Bought my plastic bangles at Talisman.
Finally, 've bought it.
Have craves over bangles yo. (:

Walked down t Wheelocks, & purchasd a tee from NUM.
For somebody birthday present. (:

Trained down t Bugis aftermath.

Shopped in Street.
Bought my jelly bangles, & walked till siao.
Wangwang & Ahmui left first.
& we three continued t shop.
We three bought th same Elastic Belt. Happy! (:

Went t Chewy Junior t buy some snacks home, as promised yo.

Saw Alan @ BHG, chatted awhile, before leaving.

133-ed back t Amk.
Went t Hub & shopped.

Went t This Fashion & walked around.
159-ed home later on.

Spend fucking much tdy.
Feel like killing myself mannzxzxzxzxzxz.

&&'
Dearest went t work last minute, so cant meet him. ):

& 've finally decided t tapered my purple skinnies le.
Lazy t buy another one. -.-

Tmr celebrating Lantern Festival with th girls yo.
'm going t throw my books aside, till ie get back my results next week.
HAHAHAHA!

BYE.
So many yo(s), think change my link t 'yo' alrdy lah.
Hahahaha, 'm thinking for a new link yo. Hahahahaha.