Nuffnang

Friday, September 12, 2008

Back once again! (:

Woke up super late tdy! ._.
Mummy & Sister have been rushing me off from washroom. -.-

Walked bloody fast t busstop.
But kuku 73 ran awayyyy. Wtf.
Took 315 instead. Chiong t school.
Jus nice, 730am, gate not yet close. Phew!

Science MCQ, was th same - DISASTER.
I deserve it anw.
I slept through ytd night, didnt even bother t studyyyyy.
In class, ie even chatted with MingYang & Raylene.
& lend my notes t Niro. Laughs!

After exam, walked down t Ave 8 t met up with Mummy.
Pei-ed her go Market & blah.

Reached home, bathe & sleep.

Thanks Mummy for telling me Lil lamb calling me. HAHAHA.
Have been sleeping like a log.

103-ed down t S'goon, find th rest.

Went Lil Lamb's house,
Cluedo-ed, UNO Stacko-ed & Mahjong-ed.
Ate manymany Merci Chocolates.

43-ed back home.

& stupid Boyf told me one shocking news. Zzzzzz.
See how ie die tmr morng.
Nothing describe th feeling now.
I was like wtf? omgawd? dont tell me it's real!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ):

Meeting th girls tmr for outing. :D
Finally can shopping, FINALLY!
've lortsa of stuffs t buy ok!
Perhaps, last shopping spree before Os bah. Enjoy!

BYE!