Nuffnang

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tdy ->> 911, th terrorism attack few years ago.
So long le, ie still rmbr. Not bad lah me. -.-

Anw, back t posting. Heh.

Maths Paper 2 is total disaster!
I doubt 'm passing. Hell difficult.
Bloody graph, make me skipped th qns, ie knew how t do. Wtf!
All my marks are minusing awayyyy. Chicken.
Hope ie get a B at least.
Have really been studying veh hard for Maths,
More harder than in MYE.
MYE is hell shit. Laughs!

Thanks Dearest, for consoling me, after th paper.
Spammed vulgarities t him about Maths Paper. Laughs!

After school, slacked at 107. & was telling them th PCK joke.
I laugh until ie cannot tahan. Thanks girls for th patience! (:
Bet they're tired listening t me laughing even before ie say th joke. -.-
Saw Zhiyong again! *Ahems. Lol.

Reached home, & went out @ 3plus with Mummy.
Pei-ed Mummy t Wisma Atria.
There's video t upload, cos there's sth happen over there. Lol.

Andand, ie doubt 'm posting th Fireworks Videos.
'm super lazy! Hahahahahah,

It's 9pm, 'm going t sleep. Really tired. :D
But ie want watch 9pm show leh. Damn sian.

BYE.