Nuffnang

Saturday, September 6, 2008

'm back t blog, for hell sake.
Went out @ 1plus t slacked.
Reach home around 5plus.
Saw Zhiyong @ Green Busstop, while sending Manda off.
We chatted awhile, bye-ed after his friend reach. (:
Catwoman, don't be jealous that ie see him hor! Jkjk!

Going out in th night later on t find th rest.
Life so sian mannnnnnzxzxzxzxzxz.
In & out of house, like nobody business.

[edit]

Went out @ 8pm like that.
Reach S'goon Mac at around 820pm, meet up with Brother & Kingkong.
Walked down t Lil Lamb's house.
Played Cluedo, like dontknow what.
I still dont get how th game plays.
Follow Weetat ah! Laughs!

Raining like big fuck.
Jeerui's Daddy came t drive me home. :D
Thanks Brother & Kingkong for pei-ing me t wait uh. Winks*
Alight @ Dear's house there, walked back t house with Dearest.
Stupid Boyf, shelter me using his hands, & he's treating me like a bball. -.-
I know 'm shorter than you, also no need like that what. -.-"
Jeerui over at Dearest's house ton-ing tdy. o.o
Gays can't be seperated. -.-

Going t flip through my Physics tmr bah.
Science Sound So Stupid. :/
Maths Make Me Mad.
That's what my PrimarySchool Mates told me last time.

O lvl in less than 2months time. ):
Jiayouuuuuu peopleee! {:


BYE.
Tmr would be th last day ie blogging, before Prelim resumes.
Hehehehehehehehe, {: