Nuffnang

Monday, September 8, 2008

'm back t blog, t cure my boredom.

Did nothing for th whole of tdy.
& YES, YES, YES!
I didnt even study a single shit for my Physics.
Basically, nothing goes in. So no point studying. Hawhaw!
I did touch on Moments, & HAHA. I dont understand.
So yea, ie skipped it. Cheeeeers!

Th onl thing, 've in my brain, is how t spell P-H-Y-S-I-C-S. (:

Went over t Green t chill & eat my fries.
Two guys beside me, is like omgawdddddddd. -.-
It's obvious that they're Sec4 Olvl students, having Prelims as well.
They're talking about SS like so DAMN LOUDDDDD.
Until, many eyes turn t them.
Sri lanka then Sri lanka lah.
Need t say until SRIIIII LANKAAAAAA ~ ah? Drag so long. -.-
Weird kiddos. -.-

Reach home around 9plus.
& watch my Qun Xia Zhuan. (:

Meeting x.Dragon & th rest (Taking Phy as sub) @ HOD.
Lol, ie doubt ie can wake up. Zzzzzz.

BYE.
'll blog again perhaps on Tuesday Night?
Cos 'm not studying my Chemistry either. Tsktsk.