Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

've promised myself not t blog,
But ended up blogging again. No life. -.-

Screw up my Physics Paper, as expected.
Like ie say, ie nbr study a single piece of shit. Lol.
But 'm like managed t memorise, th ROYGBIV ah.
When otw walking t school.
Was nearly late, as ie reach school @ 1005am.
& Boyf was like laughing at me, for always being late. Hell you!
Cos, ie nbr failed t be late when comes t meeting him. -.-

Didnt do finish my Physics.
Stoned @ th bloody Moments question, for fucking long.
& 've decided t skipped it after 10mins? :/ Waste my time.

Get Wkshts from Mrs.Phua, & left school while discussing POA.
Quarrelled reall badly with Boyf, till like no business.
& cold war for blooooody 6hours. ):
All thanks t th Xxxxxx's girlf. -.-

After explaining & stuffs.
Dearest crapped th hell outta me.
Talk about some jokes, & he ended up calling me t chat.
& he fell asleep after that. Tsktsk.

Was msging with Jingkai Sister as well.
Was talking about how's life in CDAC last year.
I missed those times seriously, ):
With Jingkai Sister's & Jiaqi's laughters,
With Catwoman's presence of forever-playing-hp-games,
With Jinquan's supplying sweets & chocolates,
With Andy's forever-getting-th-last-sweet & have t throw th wrapper away.
With Zhiyong's & Boyf's toilet-smoking-for-half-an-hour break,
With th crappiest & lame teacher - JamesTan.
I seriously, missed that class badly. )':
I still rmbr, sleeping throughout th last lesson,
Without knowing that it's th last lesson.
& 've regret for not cherishing those moments so well.

But thank gawd, 'm still contacting you guys as usual.
You all are sure missed by me! (':


BYE, think tmr would be HgGreen Day again.
I missed LJS fries. :x