Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

English today was omgawd one. ):
I jus hope for a C, a C will be definitely good for me.

Went school & reached by 2pm as usual.
Report & English exam started.
Th moment, ie turn over th page.
I was like " Wtf? Report Writing? ",
Th format of Report Writing doesn't exist in my brain anw. Zzzzzz.
Stoned for 15mins, & ie started scribbling through.
Waste a total of 3 pages, for that fucking Report Writing.
Rewrite & rewrite & rewrite.
Blaming ownself for not having enough time for Composition.

Lucky, Paper 2 is alright for me.
But 1 mark have flyyyy away alrdy.
It's okayyyyy, a C reall is enough for me. :D

I forget t wish everybody good luck yaw.
Although it's over alrdy, nbr mind yo.
GOOD LUCK T 4E2 IN ENGLISH PAPER YO!
Jeerui as well, this would be your last time retaking English! (:

& so ...
BYE CHEMISTRY, BYE ENGLISH, & HELLO T EMATH PAPER.

& ohyahhhhhh, IT'S A FUCKING GREAT NEWS!
Dearest finally promoted t Sec4 alrdy! (:
I was damn happpppy for him, wahliaoooo eh.
Waited for a year, & he've finally promoted!!!!!!
Lucky, his conduct is good this year, tio cane for 2times niah.
Arbo, scare cannnot promote again.
Great job done, dear! <3

&BYEBYE.
Off t sleep, 'm going t give myself a day rest! :D