Nuffnang

Monday, October 20, 2008

'm blogging, cos 'm happpppy. damn bloody crap. -.-

Chemistry Paper, was woahhhhhhh.
'm basically, veh nervous, & ie might pee on my pants anytime. HAHA.
Reached school jus nice @ around 205pm,
& my girls, jus nice left th canteen.
& jus nice, MrOei came t pass me my Entry proof.
Everything, is so jus nice. -.-

Stoned at Qn1, & ie skipped t Qn2 instead.
Fucking anyhow answer 1 question, on ionic equation,
Cos ie reall have no fucking idea what it is. :/
Overall, 'm happppy with Chemistry Paper.
I think ie can make it yaw, claps for me! (:
Much depended on my MCQ & Physics Paper now.
A C5 for Science ie also happppy. Best is B3! (:

So after paper, have a long chat on Chemistry.
& ofc, crapping & gossips.
Walked over t some place t buy our drinks, & t a block downstair t chat.
Have 1001 things t chat, yknowwwwwww? :D

Bused back home after that.
Meet up with Dearest at house downstair,
& he unbutton his uniform, wtf.
He's sweating like dontknow how. Thanks t Softball.
Have a short chat, & he left after that.

Dinner-ed & went down t Point after that.
Dearest @ Point with all his gaypartners, & ie dontwant t tag along.
So ie jus went Point alone, laughs!
& he fucking buy cigg without my consent. Go & dai mannzxzxzxz you.
Met Dear over @ 972. HAHA.
Long long long long long long chat.
He send me home after that.

'm resting now, not studying till tmr morng! (:
I mus have an early night yaw,
End with this ... (Another scary pict. -.-)



Till then, Sayonara! {:
Will blog again veh sooooooon! (: