Nuffnang

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tmr's my doomsday.
Why MOE wanna put Chemistry as th first paper?
I really wonders ...
Havent reall done finish my Chem TYS, but it's half done.
& ie mean it! (:
Although ie still hate Chemistry, but Olvl what. What t do?
I do without understandings, how cool can Jessica be? o.o

FRIDAY, 171008
Went back t school early in th fucking morng,
For a dumb Math Retest, &ie screwed it up.
I really have no mood t do it. Tsktsk.
Hand in, with alot of blanks, ie reall dontknow what 'm doing.
Went out of class t find my girls.
Done up with some Maths questions,
Before leaving t F04-00 for SS lessons.

After SS lessons, went back t classroom.
As Bigone & Smallone wanna ask Mr.Oei questions.
Stucked in school for hours, due t th rain.

Bus-ed back t Hougang, & meet Dearest.
Went t usual place t slack.
& that Jeerui go vandalise usual place, with Dear & my name.
Dear ditao call him, & say him. Th convo is damn funnnnnny. Laughs.
Waliaoooo eh, Jeerui ah. Your hand veh veh veh itchy whorzxzxzxzxz. -.-
Camwhored with Dear & deleting alot of it. :D
Dearest left soon after, cos he going down t Geylang again. -.-

Boyf ton over at his gay's house tonight.
& Dear's force me t put that* on Friendster. Shy leh. -.-

SATURDAY, 181008
Busy for th whole afternoon,
Dont even have th time t studyyyy Chemistry.
Shall study on Sunday bahhhhhh. ):
Meetup with Dearest at 972 before & after his work.
Laughs.

[edit]

SUNDAY, 191008
Quarrelled badly with Boyf. Awwwws. ):
It's my fault kay? 'm so sorry! ):
Meetup with Dearest after his work @ 10pm.
Home after that.

End this post with this ... (Please don't be shock, ie know it's ugly! -.-)



Till then, BYEBYE.
Shall be updating again when 'm free from my exams bah.
PLEASE DONT MISS ME!
BLOG GOING HIBERNATING MODEEEEE ~ (: