Nuffnang

Saturday, October 4, 2008

HAPPPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY T AHMUI! :D
Hope you enjoy your day eh ~ :D

Friday, 3rd

Was also oh-ie-want-t-go-home-sleep day. Laughs.
As usual, school was hell shitsssssssss. -.-

After school, 109-ed back with my 3 girls.
Went home straight, bathe & slept.
I went MIA-ed for 3hours plus.
& Dearest was so worry for me, still thought ie went missing. -.-
Thanks Dear for not being angry at me, when ie go MIA. Laughs.

Chatted with Mummy after ie wokeup.
Told her that ie wanna change plan, & phone.
Cos my current msges burst t 3500+. Wtf! >:(
& she say after Os, then talk. Sian half. :/

Uncle fetch me down t school, & waited for Manda.
Went for Night Class, SS Night Class was pretty fun.
Not like others. -.-

Walked back t Hougang, & jus nice 10pm.
Dearest cabbed back from work.
Chatted alot on childhood stuffs. Laughs.
Talk about Jazvan again, laughs! Cool mannzxzxzxzxzxzxz.

Should stop here now,
My motive onl wish Ahmui, happy birthday niah. Laughs.
Os lvl, in less than 2 weeks time.
I seriously have t stop using comp now.
Go & slap yourself mannzxzxzxzxz, Jessica.
O level coming soon liao eh. Zzzzzz.

BYE. Don't miss me! (: