Nuffnang

Thursday, October 2, 2008

School was hell shit yo.
Been veh sleepy nowadays, hais. ))))):

Chemistry split class again. -.-
'm still under Miss.Mok's Class. Laughs.
F9 student what, bobian. :/

Stayed back after school for SS Remedial.

74-ed down t Ave 4 alone, but my shorts haven come yet.
Going back tmr yo. :D

72-ed down t Point, waited for my 4 girls.
KFC-ed, & bought somebody's* present yo. ;D
Saw manymanymany familiar faces over at Point.
Jiaying, Yunhan, Jiaqi ...

Chiong back t meet Dearest, slacked awhile.
& Dear have t go home. ):
Went home, bathe & went out again.
Boyf went out again too t Rivervale. Laughs.

S'goon Mac with Manda,
Slacked & chilled around. Gossips too! (:
Drank my Double Chocolate Frappe, it's so not nice!!!!
Ate my Strawberry Sundae. Yum!
Saw my used-t-be-my-dreamguy at Mac too. Laughs.
He was telling me, he saw me from afar alrdy.
It been 4years, since we last saw each other.
& it been less than three months, since we text each other. Lol.
Jazvan, jiayou for your Os too yo! (: Contact again soon yea! (:

Reached home by 10plus,
Fruitful day of girls' chatting. :D

BYE.
Get well soon gan-laopeh, Jiajie whorzxzxzxzxz!