Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

&finally again 've time t blog alrdy, :D

16TH NOV, SUNDAY

Work Full Shift tdy,
Was reluctant t wake up, ):
Where got student, sunday still go work one? ):
Thanks t this job, ie hadn't seen my daddy for 2days alrdy. Damn sad.

But anyways,
Do cashiering again, lucky Kenny @ Reg. 1,
Arbo ie think ie wanna cry again alrdy. Laughs.

Was veh veh veh tired tdy,
& so finally, 've get a 2nd shirt from Mgr Nasa. Heh. (:
Cabbed home with Cat, Qiao Ying & Ya Hui. :D

17TH NOV, MONDAY


Work Afternoon Shift tdy,
While Fangi & Dragon worked Morning Shift tdy luh.
Heipi, heipi ~
Was veh late in reporting, lucky Boss nbr see. :x

Didn't do cashiering tdy.
Yati told me t learn exit duties, & says Boss call me learn one. :/
Yati taught me on th Cash Coupon,
While Khai taught me on th Big Ticket, Security Ticket.
& ofc, how t call ppl thru Walkie Talkie.
Sirin taught me th rest, & Adah took over after sirin left.

Do reshop & straightening,
Cabbed home with Darius, Khairul & Cat.
Tdy not tired, but legs are really breaking. ):

[edit]

18TH NOV, TUESDAY

Didn't work tdy, heipi ~
Went t Boyf's house & slack with him.
After awhile, he've t find his officer, cos he looking for him. ):
Went Hgpt, bought Notebook t return t th Meow ~,
Went back home, & waited for my Daddy.
Somehow, ie finally saw my Daddy! I miss him so much leh, :D
Lucky, my Mummy is an owl, don't sleep early.
Arbo, ie think 'm missing my parents so much alrdy. ):

'm working tmr, full shift somemore, fuck. Zzzzzzzzzzz.
Meeting Dragon & Cat before going, :D

& so finally, Huihui & Ahmui starting t work on Thursday alrdy.
Somehow, ie hoped they'll be posted t Vivo as well.

Gtg, need t sleep alrdy. BYEBYE!
&tmr th Nepalese Girls are leaving S'pore alrdy. )':
'll missed you girls!