Nuffnang

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Went work fucking early like don'tknow how.
Roam around Vivo, like nobody's business.

Started work at around 1015am.
Supposed t be Cashier, but posted t Exit again.
Went t Toast Box for early lunch @ 11am.
Khai keep on doing his own stuffs, nbr help me. Zzzzzzzz.

Wandi came in th afternoon,
Th first thing he ask me is like that,
Him: What shift you working, sotong?
Me: Full shift lorrrrrrrrr.
Him: Okay good, watch out when store closing. :b

Blarddyyyyyy hellzxzxzxz, he always like that one.
Always bully people oneeee. :/ But he's really fun mannzxzxzxz.

Surianee came t help me.
I should be grateful t her, but she've messed up my Cash Coupon.
& ie don't even know wtf she's writing. :/

But god really stand by me, :D
Adah FINALLY came!!!!!
She's always my heroine lah dey, EVERYTIME!

Store closing, do reshopping, straightening of Learning&Fun Section.
Wandi made us do alot of things lehzxzxzxzxz.

After that, Adah called for me, cos th Cash Coupon got problem.
Yea, all th problems onl from Surianee's one. Zzzzz,
Thanks Wandi, for helping me t sort out & solve th problem. :D
Thanks Wandi lahhhhhhhhhh ~

After mopping & cleaning up.
Crapped inside th lunch room, with Dragon, Cat, ShuTing, Kenny & Justin.
Fucking ass lah, all gays stuffs come out. Laughs!

& WE'VE KNOWN A VERY VERY VERY GOOD NEWS !!!!!!
HuiHui IS POSTED T VIVOCITY !!!!
Bodoh sioh, we're so high lah, msged Huihui @ 1am ++.
But she didn't reply, bet she's sleeping.
Cb siah, damn happy. :D

Anyways, 've some photos t post lah,
But 'm sleeping soon alrdy.
Tmr working Afternoon Shift, jus hoping Sirin come t my rescue tmr,
As Adah not working tmr. ):

BYEBYE.