Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back for some blogging, before ie went t sleep.
Since 've not been blogging for 3days alrdy. Heh. :D

5TH DEC, FRIDAY
Work afternoon shift, shit please.
I seriously hate afternoon shift,
Oh c'mon, ie rather choose full shift than afternoon shift. :/

Adah went inside t help Yati for wrapping 3500$ ++ worth of presents.
While Shili helps out at Exit.
I went inside be Cashier again! (:
Was chit-chatting with Fangi, when there's nobody.

After Shili & Adah left, more customer came in.
So stayed inside Register. Thanks Yati for helping! :D
Went store about t close, went t help Deborah in gift wrapping.
I finally understands th pressure given when th counter situated outside store.
All customers' eyes are on you, you & you.
Thanks Siok Luan for helping also, &
I was liek hitting her with wrapping paper. Ha-ha! Sorry.

Store closed at 1030pm,
Usual routine & Dear called me saying he reach S'pore alrdy! Wooooo ~
He claimed that he bought 4items for me, & all is Donald Duck!!!!!!
Let's see what it is, when 'm able t meet him up. :D

Home after that.

6TH DEC, SATURDAY
Off from work, & was like quarrelling with Boyf th whole day + night.
Th feeling sucks totally. Zzzzzzzzzz,

But still, we're okay after some explanations.
& he ended up using Jeerui's hp t sms me. -.-

7TH DEC, SUNDAY
Work was alright.
THERE'S TONNES OF PPL lah please.
Lucky, exit got Yahui t help me. Yay!

Nasa & Erwan were th duty managers of th day.
Nasa's face look black since afternoon, & he told me he's sian. Chey!

Hari Raya th next day,
So Erwan said that, we'll try t go home early tdy. Laughs.

Yea, ie reached home around 230am. :D

8TH DEC, MONDAY
'm one of th lucky one, who no need t work on Hari Raya.
Cos, what ie heard is mostly of th Chinese will be working tdy.

Set alarm at 3pm.
& QiaoYing called me four times! But ie didn't answer.
Lastly, Yuenyee called me, asking about sth.
& ie called her t walkie QY, since she looking for me.
Ended up Siok Luan talk t me, heng sehs!
Ask me some wu eh bo eh stuffs. :/

Meeting Dear in th morng tmr,
Bet he can't wake up, so ie don't think meeting him. -.-

But anyways, say me pathetic or what.
Tmr, there's no more Fangi t accompany me liao leh. Shitty.
Dragon also not with me liao. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
One word: SIANESS ~

&ohya, finally, finally, FINALLY!
Thursday, will be going out with my usuals!
For prawning, ie think. Excited yi xia whorzxzxzxzxz.
Long time nbr see them liao, miss them manymany!

BYEBYE!
Off t get some sleep, before work. :D
&I want tattoo lehzxzxzxzxz. ):