Nuffnang

Friday, December 5, 2008

[edit]

HAPPY 1YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO TRUMPETS! :D
May our sistership last till forever aites! :D
Can't fork out time t celebrate,
So we shall celebrate it once we're all off from work kay? :D Teehees.

'm here t blog for th sake that 'm boring. :/
& 've been playing Puzzle Bobble for like hours?
& ie still can't fucking pass th Level 8. Cheebongzxzxzxz.

I shall do this don't-know-what's-it-call thingy from Wendy,
Which ie promised her t do it 2months ago? -.-

The rules & regulations:
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself
2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly
3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names
4) No tag back

- I sleep alot, ie mean fucking alot.
- 'm crazy over my Boyf.
- I like Lil' Jap(DaiYangTian), in th show: Lil Nyonya. :o
- I eat alot, which make myself fatter. -.-
- I mixed with my work's friends veh well, but not working please.
- I gossip with Fangi/Huihui/Wangwang/Dragon until you bwg.
- I can spend for over $xxx in online shopping within 1 day. ):
- 'm aiming t save money for buying a car.
- I LOVE monehhhhhh ~
- 'm a crazy enough t owe lortsa thing of Donald Duck.

Watch Lil' Nyonya, & Lil' Jap & Juxiang die liao leh.
Damn sad for this fucking reason. & later in th night,
YueNiang grown up liao leh, & ie can't watch.
Cos 'll be fucking @ Vivo working. Cheebongzxzxzxzxz.

BYEBYE.
& Dear'll be back t S'pore by 5plus in th afternoon. Teehee :D