Nuffnang

Monday, January 19, 2009

I left my job at TRU ytd. Oh my, this is holy.

So ie reached work late ytd.
Like come on, 'm always late for everything.
Th first thing, ie went into tower was like this.
Me: N, can 've th form?
N: What form?
Me: Resignation forms for me & Weiling.
N & W: Why want resign, thought you change weekend?
Me: 'm sick of that f-ing boss, unreasonable idiot.

Was on floor ytd, & ie was like "Re-shopping Non-stop".
Oh my, that's very sian + tired, yknow?

& stupid Fadhli pinch my nose for th whole of ytd,
Making me feel like my nose is dropping out. Waliao.
Slack at th Cashier Point, as 've nothing t do. HA-HA!

Nasa mistaken me & Shazwan for sth.
Cos we're fighting behind th door of th entrance,
Then Nasa came in, & we stopped.
He was like, " Eh, what you both doing, eh eh eh eh eh eh~"
*Punch you, Nasa* Hahahahhaha.

Reached home early ytd, thank gawd, still got bus. :D

& tdy afternoon,
When ie was peacefully STILL in bed.
Erwan rang, but ie didn't answer.
& he texted me & said, "Your & weiling resignation not approve, need to work dis wk".
Okay, ie shouted "Fuck", & mummy was shocked. heehee.
My resignation is not approve, reason being, boss want us t work for 1 week. -.-
I told Erwan, 'm not going back, cos parents don't allow.
& he didn't replied after that, so no matter how.
'M NOT GOING BACK T SEE TH DUMBFUCK BOSS'S FACE,
EVEN THOUGH I MISS MY COLLEAGUES THERE! I miss them so much ~

Mummy was cursing & swearing upon boss,
Cos she knew boss was just being unreasonable, & kept finding fault on me.
Kay, whatever as ie said.
If boss gonna deduct my hours, & not giving me pay.
'm seeing you there, @ th Ministry of Manpower. :D
'll be nasty t ppl, whu're nasty t me @ th first place.

Shall stop this irritating topic.
Thinking of Hirmann, make me mood go down & down & down. ):

Anw, tdy's outing was cancelled.
Due t our laziness, (i think?)
Postponed it t Thursday, ie guess.
'm so booked after 've quitted. :D

Tuesday: Cutting hair with my girls tmr, ie want change hairstyle leh!
Wednesday: Making Atm card with Mummy. :D
Thursday: Might be going out with Lil Lamb.
Friday: CNY celebration with my girls + Kenny.

'm lazy t find jobs alrdy.
Waiting for Weipu's msg currently, wtf. He doesn't give me any response.

'm gonna stop.
Kbye. :D