Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Went t cut hair with my girls in th afternoon.
Was planning t change hairstyle, but like no diff. -.-

Ate & slack around @ Mac.
'm like super work up due t TRU thingy.
Okay, now ie fucking cannot get my pay due t this fucking 1 week thing.
E have alrdy promised us that we can don't work for this one week.
& now, want us go back t work.
It really will made me flared up, yknow?
Just hope that god will let me settle this thing fast. Hais. ):

88-ed back t Hougang, & went Dearest's house.
Nua-ed, & he fell asleep. -.-
Sent Dearest off as he've his SRC Training.

Went down t Kovan for a walk, & decided t go Popular t get more books.
But sadly, there's only New Moon, & no Twilight. Quite sad.
& after going t th Popular website jus now, 'm planning t get a membership card. :D
Since there's 10% off, storewide, except for some.
& now 'm like craving for more books alrdy. Heehee. :D

Finally 'm 1/4 way through "My Best Friend's Girl".

Making ATM Card tmr with Mummy, & get some CNY stuffs. :D
Pineapple tarts, Yumyum.
Bringing Mummy t eat at Pasta Mania tmr as well.
& ie might get my PSP tmr, if there's stocks @ Hgpt. Woolalalalas ~

I think 'm blessed with many good things occurring t me,
Excluding TRU thingy, ofc. 'm still so vexed over it. )':

Kbye, have t go & orhorh. (:
& finally, 've gotten my Aeropostale hoodie. ;D