Nuffnang

Friday, January 23, 2009

Back t blog,

So Tuesday, went t make Atm Card with Mummy.
Reached HGM, & POSB was like woah ... long queue. -.-
& 've draw this on my card, :D



& Mummy was like, "Walaoeh, how old alrdy? Think this is drawing block paper ah?".

Went walking around at HGM,
& now then ie know, that place have change go much.
There's Cotton On, ie was like, "Waliao, Ma. Here also got Cotton On?".
Mummy drag me inside, cos there's some SGS students inside, & ie don't wanna go in.
Zzzzzz.

Went Popular, t hunt for my books, but there's none.
Comics Connection, some gaming shop & Harvey Norman, t ask about PSP.
Okay, 499$, how jialat can this be. -.-

Got tons of CNY stuffs over at Mall's FairPrice,
& Daddy was kind enough t fetch us home. :D


Excluding those Oolong Tea. HAHHAHAHAHA.

As for tdy,
I was like a rotting meat at home.
So decided t fetch Dearest at his house downstair. :D
Went t his house, & see him play his Dota, & ie went t sleep after that.
Went t S'goon t get my Donald Duck Key Holder as well. Hurrah!

Daddy brought me t Hgpt, t change my phone plan.
& finally, 'm having unlimited sms, & 'm like so arrogant infront of Dearest.
This can sound even more stupid, cos his also unlimited sms. -.-

Supposed t pack my messy table, but ended up, ie did nothing. ):

Mummy was trying t act cute, by placing hairband over my Pooh.
This is how my Pooh looks like now, O.o


Cute isn't it? ;D

Anw, many have told me pay is alrdy in tdy.
'm checking tmr, hope that my pay's in as well.

Tmr, going Bugis's Kinokuniya t hunt for my books,
While waiting for Huihui t knock off from work,
Before proceeding t Ave 8's mac t slack. Hoohah! (:

Going t watch my show soon, byebye! (: