Nuffnang

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back for blogging, :D

23RD JAN, FRIDAY
Went shopping alone, sound pathetic.
But seriously, it's more relax & enjoyable.
Nobody t rush you for time, ok, that's very great.
Orchard first, then t Bugis Junction's Kinokuniya.
Bought my Twilight, but ie can't find any Memoirs of Geisha. ):



Went over t OG, find Huihui & nua-ed.
Back t Ave 8's Mac t slack tgt with Fangi.
Ate Mac for dinner, chatted alot. :D

Home around 10plus. :D

24TH JAN, SATURDAY
So as usual, late wake up = late meet th 2 of them.
Met them inside train, & t Vivo.
Return one of my shirt only, as ie can't find me cap & etc.

Nasa & Jan was like at Entrance, so just pass th tee t Nasa.
Chatted with Jan alot, & ie was like, i-miss-you-guys-so-much-mannzxzxzxz.
Saw many familiar faces, over at TRU.
Saw Khai, straightening th stuffs, so ie was like "KHAI!",
& he goes, "EH! ~ Why you quit?"
Me: Ha-ha, ie know you miss me.
Khai: *flapping his hand* Heh heh heh heh ~

Siao one lah he.

Bought two pkts of sweets, & pay over at Fangi's register. (:
Went over t th entrance, borrow marker+pen+stapler from Jan.
Jan was like, "Quit liaw like that lah, borrow here, borrow there."
Wrote some notes, & put inside Wandi's locker, ie owed him that.

Before leaving, saw Catwoman with JJ going into lunchroom.
& it goes my usual routine again.
Me: JJ, hao jiu bu jian! *hands over his shoulder hitting him*
JJ: *Hit me back as hard as possible*
Me: 'll be back visiting you guys soon.
JJ: Hao de, hao de, hao de.

Bade farewell t Catwoman, JJ, Jan & one more guy.
Oh, before leaving, went t seesee JOYCEEEEEEEEE at Exit,
She was like telling me, now Exit alrdy cannot do voiding?! Weird.
Okay, ie miss them. I really miss them.
I miss all my TRU staffs, wakao.

Sadly, Wandi & Shili didn't work tdy. Arbo, can see them. ):
Oh gawd, ie miss all of them!!!! Hais ):

After leaving, went t shop around Vivo, before leaving t Taka.
Bought drinks from Starbucks, my Iced Signature Chocolate. Heehee(:

Walk around Taka, bought nothing.
Then t Far East, bought my shawl & some kiki kokkok items.
Wangwang left t Chinatown, t meet her family.
While, Huihui & me remain t hunt for her shoes.

Ended up going t Bugis, & ie bought a dumb watch.
But ie found it really very cute, :D
As long as 'm happy, everything would be ok. :D


My telly watch! :D

Went walking around, & Huihui finally bought her stuffs.
Went t 2nd storey, found my necklace! Heipi ~
When we both are going down t Storey 1.
Saw Jeerui & EnNing & friends, whom we saw previously as well.
As per normal, he & his usual question.
" JESSICA! Where's your Benjamin? " -.-
Forever & ever, th same old question. Oh my.

Around 830pm, left Bugis.
Cos, ie need t rush home.
But sadly, some arguments with parents, as well as with Dearest. Zzzzzzz.

But anw, th arguments is about my desk, my table, for being FUCKING MESSY. -.-




25TH JAN, SUNDAY
HAPPY 1 YEAR & 1 MONTH, MY DEAREST! :D
May we last longlonglonglonglong k? Iloveyou! :D

& 'm so looking forward t tonight's reunion dinner. :D

Okay, gtg. I really have t pack my table alrdy.