Nuffnang

Sunday, January 25, 2009

SEE, SEE, SEE!!!!!




It's fucking clean lah, 'm so proud of myself.
Stay up till 6am, t pack my table.
I took bloody 5hours plus just t pack & clean my small table. Tsktsk.
But 'm glad that, it's clean & dust-free. :D

Ohyes, found lortsa stuff hidden in some parts of my table. :x
Letters previously from Fangi & my gans.
My old & used wallets/purses.
Some badges from RHD'2000. (or RHD'1999, ie forget. :x)
All are those old memories lah, at least ie still rmbr them. :D

Quarrelled with Dearest earlier on, like ie say previously.
He still very cold towards me, when ie woke up at 5plus pm tdy. ):

Just finish reunion dinner as well. (:
Steamboat is th best lah, woooooohooooo ~

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Kbye, going t watch my K version of HYD alrdy.