Nuffnang

Monday, January 26, 2009

Ran/Hop/View/Jump/Pass-by/Walk-by/Whatever t some TRU staffs' blogs.
They've been complaining about th deduction of CPF.

AND SO ...

I went t see my payslip, which is collected ytd.
I didn't see it previously, cos 've updated bankbook,
& alrdy know what's my pay heh! :D


Ok, now 'm HOLYINSECTALIBABACHICKENSAUSAGEWHATEVER shock that my CPF deducted so much!
WAKAO EH, i fucking deducted alot ok! Damn sad sial.
Deducted alot = 165.00$ !!!!!!!

Yes, ie know th monehhhhs ie earn, only can spend on emergency/books purchases.
But hor, but hor, imagine you've 165$ extra in your bank a/c?
Oh my, that one can buy alot of things lehzxzxzxzxz! ):

165$ = Buy 16 stuffs in Bugis Street, which mostly cost 10$ (But 'm sick of Bugis)
165$ = Up t 10 Donald Duck plush toys, no matter big or small.
165$ = 165 bottles of Pokka Greentea/Appletea/Lemontea/etc from school canteen!
165$ = 16500 fish balls. (.____.)

&

A
L
O
T

M
O
R
E


lehzxzxzxzxzxz. ):

Enough of my rants, ie go bang wall alrdy. BYE!