Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So ie slept very late in th morning (over midnight) th day before.
They said, ie supposed is "shou sui". :D
Sister slept at around 6am, & ie slept around 7am.
When'm alrdy dozing off soon infront of my comp. Wakao.

Ok, so around late afternoon, around 4pm plus.
'm like still sleeping like a log.
& my cousin came over SUDDENLY, ie really mean it. SUDDENLY.
My cousin doesn't = my baby cousin.
My cousin = my 5years-nbr-see-each-other cousin.
Like come on, we're closest of all cousin,
I meant my sis, me & th three of them.
But due t some reasons, we don't get t see each other anymore yo.

Daddy drag me out, t like go seesee, looklook them.
& ie siam back t my room, shy what. (.____.)
& my cousin came in, adn do all sorts of craps.
They enjoy messing up my hair, & said all this.
"Youngest of us, are meant t be like that. Our meimei what!" &
"From young, jiu like that what. So used t it liaw.".


They left soon after that.
My same age cousin, left his msn/friendster everything for me, t add him.
So ie just finished chatting with him in msn.
Frankly speaking, he become shuaige liao hor! Mai siaosiao.

'm still in dilemma whether t post his picts out or not. HAHA!
Whu will want t see mannzxzxz? :b

Kbye, tmr my baby cousin coming! Gtg and sleep. Woohoo ~