Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Results was out jus now around 3pm.

Ahhhhhh, cried & blah.
As expected, ie didn't fare well. ):
BUT, LIFE STILL GOES ON RIGHT?
LIFE IS FULL OF UPS & DOWN.
SO WHATEVER YOU GET, JUST FUCKING FACE TH REALITY!!!!!

Life is like a box of chocolate,
You nbr know what you're gonna get.


Don't worry, ie won't commit suicide cos of my damn results.

Ok, ie shall start from before-getting-results.

I woke up at 1pm. & slowly prepared.
70-ed down t S'goon & went t meet them outside school.
Collect my Eagles Award & Good Progress Award @ General Office. Money!!!!

Proceed on t Hall t settle down.

& Gordon ahdi was like shouting " JESSICA YAP CHENG TNG ". -.-
Which my name is "Ting" in exact.

Mr.Koh talked, Mr. Singh talked & lastly Miss.Chee talked + announced th Tops.
Proceed on collecting results.
Mrs.Phua telling me t sign & giving me th Form A.
After which, Mr.Oei gave me my results,
Yes, burst into tears. Blahhhhhhh ~

Mrs.Phua is cute lehzxzxzxz,
She even ask me can go try ITE lor, Higher Nitec Course.
I even asked Vincent Bro, wth is that.
Th conversation was like this,

Me: Eh Brother, what's Higer Nitec Course Involved?
Him: Higher Nitec lo.
Me: I know, involve what?
Him: I also don't know. Sorry mei...

How lame can he be sial?

Anw,
Called many ppl :
Daddy, Mummy, Shazwan, Weekiat.
Some called t ask as well.

Thanks Shazwan for encouraging, & surprisingly.
I & him got th same results.
& he fucking wanting t go Accountancy.
Damn you Shazwan. HAHAHAHHAHA.

Meet up with Weekiat after that,
& went off for some shopping sprees, & went out with Family after that,
T celebrate Sis's 21st Birthday.

&yes, shockingly,
My parents ain't disappointed with my results,
They knew 've tried hard for it.
Thanks Daddy & Mummy! <3

Many have told me t go Nursing.
But sorry, 'm not interested in it. Not that ie think Nursing is lousy.
& 'm not sad that, ie can't go t my desired course, Mass Comms & Law Management.
Cos ie knew how my standard is, ie just dreaming t get into it. Laughs.
Th points ie get ain't good, but ie knew which way t go alrdy. :DDDDD
So sorry t guys, who've been wanting me t go Nursing. :b

& oh, sad case, 'm working tmr, wed, thurs & friday with th rest. Omfgawd. ):

BYEBYE.