Nuffnang

Thursday, January 15, 2009

'll be a kiasu kid with them just now.
Typical S'porean, yknow? Can't be blame.
Blame that 'm a S'porean. Laughs!

Have alrdy sent in th registration form for poly. Being kiasu, ysee.
But sadly, ie didn't put ITE's Higer Nitec, which Mrs.Phua told me so. Too bad!
I didn't attempt t put any nursing courses,
Or any courses under RP. (:
Cos', once ie put, ie might have higher chance t go in there rather than NYP!!!!

All 12 choices, 7 choices are all NYP.
'm dying t go NYP now la, seriously.
But sadly, Shazwan not choosing NYP lehzxzxzxz, sian sial.
Can't be same course, same school alrdy. ):

&&&&& yknow what? I know ie alot of & deh lah.
I think my ex-school girls are weird.
Am ie that attractive or what? I bet ie am. :x
Like come on lah, can't ie go back t my sec school, t eat?
It's like so fucking cheap lah,
Or you guys are just so envy of me, not wearing uni t school?
It's your turn soon lah, waliao.
See + stare at me, 'll shy deh leh. Wakao.

.
.

Ohyes, dearest miss me ok!
He say one. :D Haven't been meeting him for !@#$%^&* years.
But at least, 'm glad that he's studying very hard for Olevel now.
Hope you don't walk my footsteps, dear. Please don't be a last min person. ):

&yes, working sucks big time tdy.
I got a scolding from boss. Zzzzzz,
Lucky, he onl scolded me "no manners", "blardy hell".
If he ever insult my parents. 'm quite sure, that 'll argue back.
Damn you, asshole. I really hate you deep down my heart. F you.!
You're so alibabanbcbknnccbchickennuggetscurrychickenholyinsectfucking ASSHOLE!


'm feel so happy that 've alrdy change t work weekends, 2 weeks later alrdy.
No need see that f big shit face. Heehee. :D

Yesyes, Wandi is funny, you bet.
He told me his new year resolutions are :
1) T shrinkwrap ppl.
2) T shrinkwrap ppl everyday.
3) T enjoy shrinkwrap ppl everyday.

Wakao, ie bet his hobby is shrinkwrap leh. Zzzzz.

BYEBYE.