Nuffnang

Friday, January 16, 2009

YOU WANT T PISS ME ME OFF EVERYDAY, ISIT JESSICA?
Boss told me that right on my face.

Like come on lah, ie don't even know, that's th feeder.
My english sucks, yknow? Wth is feeder mannzxzxzxzxz?

Ah, nbr mind.
Got scolded tdy AGAIN for nothing.
Wtf lehzxzxzxzxz.
Just t say, NOT ONLY ME.
TH REST ALSO LIKE THAT.

Everybody was frowning lah, seriously.

Wthellllllllll.
'm paid t work, not paid t SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE lah, cheebong.

Told Mummy about it, she just told me 3 words : JUST QUIT LA!
Yes, my mummy was pissed with what boss said t me,
NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, BUT MANY TIMES.

Come on lah, ie attitude problem, no manners, so what?
It's fucking my own problem. Not yours k?
Don't have th need t blame on my school right?
I think our spirits are totally dampen by you tdy lah. Please.

Your fucking temper CAUSE many t quit & CAUSE there's shortage of ppl.
& CAUSE our poor duty mgr, t keep on calling & interview ppl.
Spare a thought for somebody else lah,
Stand in our duty mgr's shoes lah. Wtf.

'm quitting, not because of th long working hours,
But for your dumbf face,
You've made me wanting t quit. Zzzz.

& yes, 'm a blur sotong, till ie brought th Exit Keys home.
Bet th managers are not happy with it. ): Sorry! ):

-
-
-
-

Shazwan didn't came tdy,
Heard that he went over t NYP t enquire on th course.
Most prob, he will come over t NYP lehzxzxzxz, heipi ~ :D

Chatted with Dragon for an hour plus, & complain about that big shit.
& we've come t a conclusion is t quit tgt on Sunday. :D
'll miss th staffs there, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! (:

-
-
-

Working Morng shift tmr, most prob till 2pm.
Hoping Jan would come and cover me,
But no matter what, thanks Jan! (:

Ohoh,
At least 'm happy, cos' parents are going t change my hp plan next month! (:
Cos', 've been msg-ing Dearest, JJ, Shazwan, Jiayun & etc lah.
My msg alrdy exceeded for th month alrdy. Oh my.
& 'm getting my PSP soon heh. :D 420bucks, wthellllll ~


BYEBYE, 'm off t sleep.