Nuffnang

Saturday, February 21, 2009

20TH FEB, FRIDAY

Drinking after running is cancelled. Be back t talk more abt it.

Anw, meetup with Catwoman & Ah-Seng over at S'goon,
When Uncle fetch me over, so 'm not veh late. -.-

Train-ed down t Harbourfront, meet Mayi,
& t TRU t visit my friends.
I FINALLY SAW JOYCE, ADAH, AH-BENG & WANDI!
Ah-Beng named Catwoman as 'Ah-Meng'. Nice one, Ah-Beng.
Like after so long, finally finally finally see them liaw. :D

KFC-ed after that, watching that 'couple' eating.

80-ed down t Bugis, t collect his cap.



After that, went over t Spade t buy Ah-Seng's belt.
Ah-Seng must thank me for th 10% discount, cos ie got card leh. HAHAHAHAH.

133-ed down t Amk, supposedly.
But Jeerui send me msg last min, t meet at Sgoon, which is easier.
Have around 45mins, so we alight & walked back t S'goon Interchange.
Took photo of some corrupted road signs otw. Laughs.



Reached S'goon Interchange,
Ah-Seng treated us drinks. :D Thanks Seng!
Me & Catwoman have invented a new name for Ah-Seng, he's Guai Pehpeh as well. -.-
With a tico bin, that scare kids playing scooter outside Point's Mac.
Laughs. Idiot.

Jeerui reached at 6.45pm, pass him everything.
Told him 4 impt things, & ie was thanking him away. (:
& he told me sth, that 'm flying high right now.
But ie think "become cuterrzxzxz" is better than "become preetiierrxzxz" worh. :D
Laughs, idiot.

Bade farewell t Jeerui, & really 've t thank him for everything. (:

101-ed down t Stadium, & we're like nua-ing around at first.
Force th two gays t run minimum 2rounds, which ie dontknow whether they got do it not.
Ran & ran & ran.
Gossip on some stuffs.
Catwoman & me got a BIG SHOCK, & till now, ie haven't recover from it. -.-

Climb out of Stadium's gates, due t that is locked automatically.
When we stayed inside Stadium till 930pm.

Walked down t HGM, packed Mac Student Meal & t other place t eat.
Chatted while eating. A nice day indeed. :D
Due t this, 've given up drinking with them, another day peepszxzxz. (:

72-ed back t Hgpt, & text with Ah-Beng & Uncle.
Reached home @ 12am exactly.

Phoned Uncle & chatted with him.
He & his gong gong voice, wtfz. Make me feel like falling asleep. -.-
After hanging up, Ah-Beng want me call him.
So called him t chat for 1 hour plus, & he damn idiot.
He stupididiotcoconuthead, & he always dance coconanasplit shake. :D
& HE'S SUPER AH-BENG, SUPER AH-GIRL SNR!!!
Ah-Beng loves t bite his toenails, and sitting in one corner.


-


You make me fell down, after so much things.
All your fucking promises are all fucking broken.
& you fucking left me, with that gawd damn blardy fuck reason.
Ppl said that, 'm fucking numb for that what you've done t me.
360 degrees changes, yes. I guess 'm really numb alrdy.
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.
Still rmbr, 'ie reall hate you' ?! Fuck.

Thanks Ah-Beng for always been there for me, since that veh min. (:
You're th best lah, bud. (:
Thanks Cuzzie, for giving me so many opinions, encouragements heh.
Cousins wang sui!
Thanks Jeerui, for all those msges for telling me not t be sad.
Thanks Ah-Seng & Uncle for all encouragements.

Hey guys, thanks so much. 've alrdy trying t put it down.
Where ie fell down, it's where 'm going t stand again.
No point, crying over spilt milk. Move on, Jessica!


Finally, 've recv my Enrollment Package from NYP,
Everything is complicated, throw aside.
& planning t let mummy helping me t settle it. Hohohohohohohoho.

Kla, byez. 'm so noisy in my blog tdy. :b