Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My superb uncle, repair my desktop,
& now, finally ie can stop using th Macbook. Woooooo ~
Heipi ~ Heipi ~

Anw, parents bought HYDF (Hanadan Final) & Ip Man VCDs back for me.
Funny thing is, ie just told them ONCE, that ie wanna buy it.
& they bought it home for me!!! I LOVE MY PARENTS! :D

It's 5:16am now, 'm not yet asleep. (:
Have been sleeping @ 8am plus in th morng for th past few days. (:
Reason being, 'm watching some Japanese shows. :D
& now, 'm so into Japanese, laughs! -.-

Just watch finish Koizora ytd & just finish 1 Litre of Tears few mins ago.
I think ie can flood my room alrdy,
Tear-ed badly for both of this shows. )':

& ohyes, ie finally started reading on my New Moon,
Although 've bought it few days ago, -.-

'm meeting Lil lamb later in Bugis @ 3pm t get more books! (:
Wondering whether ie can find more nice books t read or not. :/
Heh heh. (:

[edit]

MOF is a nice place t dine in, thanks Lil lamb for recommendations.
Chatted some poly stuffs, adn NP & RP students have recv their enrollment package.
Sadly, NYP haven't yet. Like zzzzz.

Sth happen tonight.
But like what goodfriend have said, no point at all.
Thanks goodfriend, iloveyou t max, you're always there, when ie needed you. :D
Thanks 'Dave', for those sms(es) you send as well. Best lah you.

-

Ugh, ie think my skin corrupted. -.-
'Empty' song, don't know become what nehneh song. Zzzz,
'm changing skin now, wtfz, so leceh. Zzzz.

'm going t watch another show alrdy.
Till then ... ;D