Nuffnang

Monday, August 31, 2009

Blogger is having lotsa problems.
Th layout isn't correct, and i can't upload pictures.
So there's not much photos taken,
As there's no point taking it, without uploading it.
Sound no-sense t me. :x

30th Aug, Sunday
Happy 18th Birthday, Jeerui! :D
I SUPPOSED it's yr birthday, let's assume.
If no, then too bad, jus a birthday wish, no big deal. Ahah! :b

Finally found that Sony phone, & i change LG t that. HAHAHAH!

Fangi's celebration as well,
Hope you like th pressie & th cake, hawhaw! :D

[edit]

31st Aug, Monday
I didn't went HGM in th end, cos 'm uber lazy. -.-
So i went out @ 1205pm, bus down & meet th girls @ 107.
Berton was damn funny, he walked past me for th FIRST TIME.
No reaction, so i don't know should i say "hi" or what. :/
& while 'm with th rest waiting fr Fangi t reach,
Berton walked past me for th SECOND TIME, & he told me this,
"Wah, Jus now i can't think of who're you, till i walk more furthur, i then figure out it's you,
You've change, change a LIL BIT." -.-
Did i change?! I don't think so! HAHAHAHAHAH! xD

Went t look for Phua & Oei, & lunch @ canteen.
& now, either secsch's food getting lesser, or our appetite getting bigger.
We don't seems t be full at all. O.o

25-ed down t Amk, & t Kbox after that.
Sing, sang, sung. 20.60$. Bye munnyyyyyyyyy! ):

Seperated with th rest, & went t meet Bee @ Amkhub.
Went t his house @ aroud 9plus.
Had dinner @ his house, & we've some heart-t-heart talk till 12plus midnight.
Now then i realised, how dumb/foolish i am in th past. :/
Thanks Bee for all his guides and "talks". :D
Luvchuzxzxzxzx! (L)

I haven't study my Georgetan's exam, & it's tmr. HOW?!
"That's a good qns, but i don't have a good ans."
See how i struggle tmr. God bless.

Till then ...