Nuffnang

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy 17th Birthday, Fangi! :D
Stay happy with yr Du rai okai! Miieesxzxs (L) chuuuzxzxzxz! :D

Went over t JP with hunny, & we're getting sick of it. -.-
Went t eat MosBurger, & went over t Option t purchase Bee's pants.
Okai, t me, it's eff-ing expensive, which he also thinks so,
Resulting him, not able t sit on grass, grounds & etc, cos it's precious. -.-

Went t Bball Court awhile, & accompanied him for late dinner @ Buangkok.

Lemme side track a lil,
Went t read some v v v random unknown blogs, adn its full of GANNS here GANNS there.
As in th whole blog is, "xxx papa, xxx mama, xxx zeh, xxx di, xxx mei, xxx korh"
& 've this question pops out in my mind,
How do you manage t get so many Gans during yr Pri/Sec School?
& t me, Gans are like somebody, who stand by you, help you, support you, encourage you,
Other than that, it's normal friend.
Ofc in my terms la! xD But maybe not yours, HAHAHAHAHAH!
So define th word, "Gans" for me can?! :D

But i guess, by th age of 16, you'll stop calling ppl not of yr real-blood siblings,
"Korh", "Zeh", "Meimei", "Didi", "Papa", "Mama".
Or maybe some?! Cos they're really are th ones there for you, thou' you're not their family.
I do regard some as my "Bro" still, as they're still there for me,
When 've some problems, ahah! & that's when 'll say, "Thanks, bro!" HAHAHAH!

Shall stop my randomness now!

Over t Amk later on @ 2pm,
'm going back t watch my Mizushima Hiro now! WOOOOO ~