Nuffnang

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I fell asleep @ my sissie's study room, which is so fucking hot,
As i didn't on th fan/aircon or whatever. & th window ARE shut.
Therefore, i got woke up cos i sweat DAMN LOT.
& guess what, it's 6am now, adn i can't get back t sleep. :/
And DUH, 'M HERE BLOGGING! (:
Ohyes, 'm so damn hungry now, despite i gorge myself with food just after midnite. O.o

Okeh, i come back t th main topic bah. Hawhaw. :D

Didn't get t meet bee on Tuesday,
Cos 've got a bad quarrelling with Mummy on Monday,
& got grounded, or t be exact, i onl can go out on alternate days & yes, what a sad case.

& ytd, which is Wednesday,
Went over t Bee's house t meet him, & we went down t Bishan after that.
Watch, "Where got ghost?", adn it's not so nice for me. :/
I prefer "Hangover" !!!! Ahah! :D

Went t eat Mac with Bee, & i super regret fr ordering meal okehhhhhhhh!
Or rather, both of us are damn regret.
Cos we're so damn full, we nearly gave up on our drinks. -.-
& ohya, Bee bought my childhood marshmellow fr me t eat! WOOOOHOOO ~

WEnt t Point t slack slack, daydream whatever,
& reached home @ around 11pm plus.
Adn bee, please take care of my bag!!!!! Heh, :D

Tmr i might be meeting Bee again, yay! :D

Ending here, 'll blog again soon! :D

Till then ...
P/S: Ah yun, I BLOG! Yay! (: