Nuffnang

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lemme update a little, before i go back t study. Ahah!

21st Aug, Friday

Went t school t study with my girls,
But unfortunately, we ended up chatting on our next outings adn etc. How great!
Bee came t fetch me, but didnt know he reach THAT fast,
Adn Ah yun was like telling me, "Eh, 你的 Boyf leh!". I pakjiao man! >.<

Went over t Bee's house t slack, and was reall wanting t sleep.
Bee told me this after recv-ing a text, "Kirby 没有带锁匙,去帮他开门".
But lucky, 'm not stupid enough, but still bee drag me t th door there.
& i saw whole bunch of them gathering at Bee's house corridor with cake & pressie.
Thanks guys! Really thanks alot, really surprising thou! :D
Thanks for th cake & bracelet ya! :D

Went down t Bball after that, with Minghao & benny joining us.

Home at around 1115pm after that. :D

22nd Aug, Saturday

Met up with Bee at his house downstair at 2pm,
And went t take 147 down t SMU, saw Karen Nuer, & Jiale's Mummy at th bus.
Damn qiao sial! :D
Went over t SMU, for th flea, but almost all selling dresses, so not even 15mins, we left SMU t Bugis!
Went t walk around Bugis Street, saw Bee's friends, and we proceed t Junction after that.
Nothing much t walk also, then train down t Somerset.
Bee was like deciding whether or not t buy th Fourskin pants,
But in th end, he gave up buying, he prefer th Jurong Point one, HAHAHAHA!
Went over t Wisma after Heeren, saw somebody that i don't want t see. :S
Over t Cotton On t buy my leggings, thanks Bee for lending munny first! Ahah!

Train back t Bee's house after that,
Rest awhile, and went t Gardens, t get my red shoe from Ally & then, prata-ed @ RK House.
Home after that.

That's all for th past few days. :D

Thanks parents for helping me buy th laptop keypad cover! :D
& they jus bought sour plums back home.
& currently i think 've pop th 12th one into my mouth!!! HAHAHAH!

Anyw,
Wanna thanks my parents for th Durian cake!
Wanna thanks Bee for th Red Adidas watch!
Wanna thanks Aileen, AhCa, Ahyun, Beatrice & Jasmine for th wallet!
Wanna thanks BballClique for th Bracelet!
Wanna thanks Gordon Bro for th vest!
Wanna thanks everybody who send me text on my birthday! :D

THANKS ALOT GUYS, LUV U GUYS!

Pmp exams tmr! Jiayou peepos!!!! :D
All th best t myself too! (:

Till then ...