Nuffnang

Friday, July 16, 2010

SHOULD I LIKE FUCK BLOGGER OR STH?
i can't blog at all la, srsly. is like keep loading and loading, and i need keep refresh an refresh.
fuck up man srsly. and FINALLY 've found ways t settle it! :D yay t me. thanks! hahaha

school was alright, really alright.
and 've not been blogging for th pass 11days or sth? ahhhh, there's nothing for me t blogged either.
heh, school as usual, w equizzes, lab tests and blablabla all coming up. AND YES PROJECTS.
never forget it, it's so arghhhh, i don't know how t put in words man, srsly.

so 12th July, marked th last day of FIFA World Cup 2010, i watched, so do my girls.
WE ALL WATCHED, cos why? WE ALL HAVE OUR 'LOVERS' IN ESPANA! LOLOLOLOL!
bahhhhh, draggy match, till 116mins, iniesta then kick in a goal. BOO T NETHERLANDS.
me don't like them, all rather my girls don't like them too! heheh.

was like dozing off anytime, when i laid down on th bed, and watch. my eyes are shutting.
BUT STILL, i forced myself t watch th match instead.
match w victory everything, ends @ 530am, boo man, i skipped my sleep.
and headed t school th following day anyw.
we all like walking zombie, eyes can't open, no mood t study. LOL MAN.

BUT STILL CONGRATZ T SPAIN FOR BEING TH CHAMPION!!!!!!! HURRAH! ^^
KUDOS TO SPAIN!! :D


and david villa is mad luv, NO 7 NO 7! :D
love him okaiz! had force babui t love him alrdy. yay! :D

my touchy and hp is all his picts okaiz! mai siao siao!
DAVID VILLA <3

kay la, end here now. byebye! :D