Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

lacking of updates srsly. seeing blogger dont let me blog make me pissed.
but nao it's okay alrdy! i promised t blog more, even thought there's no readers.
wahah, at least i hv sth t look back maybe like 10 years later? i hope my blog still survived lah. lol!

lotsa things happen recently manzxzxz.

did i mention i stop working @ aries alrdy? it's like my time cant collaborate w them.
so tadah! i left, but anyw it's quite boring working at there as well.
city sq mall = no ppl + no cust + no sales + everyday stand there do nothing + cant sit down also.
plus my shift are always 6pm - 10pm. bahhhh, so tiring. time flies DAMN DAMN DAMN SLOW like srsly.

jus when i needed another job, due t my self-declared holiday or whatsoever, yog holiday blablabla.
grace called me back t work, after having no news for like 1 month plus.
started work on 23rd July, followed by 30th july and 31st july.
i gotten my july pay, 60bux nia ):
will be working for three days from aug onwards, want change my schedule liao leh. :D

parents hv been fetching me and baby as well. being so sweet sial them! many loves.

2nd Aug, happy 14th monthsary t baby and me! we celebrated on th 1st though.
cos 2nd aug is a monday. heh :D

went t school this week, for like presentation onl.
monday - marketplace presentation
tuesday - innovation for market presentation
wed - wpdp presentation, india common test
thurs - marketplace common test

so much t do, so little time. really feel th stree like coming over me booooo.

tdy's presentation was well.. alright i should say. mr.boo kept laughing for no apparent reason. STUPID! lol
end of this module, as well as dsa! woo! and also china & india. shall not see them again. :D

ooad proj undone, hv t rush later on, and study my marketpalce, when nothing could go in. );
till then, shall blog again ok. byeeeeeee