Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

14th August, Saturday
went out w parents over t Tampines Courts, Ikea and Giant.
supposedly buying slow cooker @ courts, and momma like none, and we headed t Ikea t buy chicky winggggs.
and lastly, ofc my parents t giant for grocery shopping, and i stayed @ downstair t wait for them t come down while taking care of micky. :D

chicky wings and hotdog bread for dinner, cos i can't possible eat hokkian noodle down into my stomach,
like what my parents did. i bet 'll vomit! LOL!

15th August, Sunday
supposedly meeting baby for shopping, but grace text me last min, t call me t work.
no choice but t neglect bi, and we quarrelled. it's my fault anyw, cos i went t work for th sake of money. lol
cold war for like 1 hr plus plus, and he came t store t find me, when i close @ 9pm. :D
as usual, sales are fucking bad, srsly bad, that's why i clsoe early.

went over t Cineleisure t walk and shop around despite th late hours,
cos i bet w bi that cine sure won't close too early, cos there's cathay cineplex over there.
thus, he accompanied me for some window shopping, and he got himself too praise shirts.
headed over t arcade t see him play his maxtune and t mcd for icecream.
home after that. :D

16th August, Monday
woke up late, and debated w my parents where t put me off t take mrt t cityhall.
initially, i requested amk, and daddy wanna hgm, cos he wanna go his carpark get his teh, he left there inth morng.
so momma complain saying hg mrt is v inconvenient, and daddy say t put me off @ payalebar.
but after driving through kpe, he said, "HIYA, 栽你去cityhall lah" cos 'm srsly fucking late meeting my girls.
i reach @ 340pm, when supposedly meeting them @ 3pm. :x SORRY GIRLS!

set off t barrage, and hv some picnic, chatting, camwhoring! :D

after much "studio-like" camwhore, we left t chompchomp for dinner.
baby came t meet us @ chompchomp, cos they wanted him t come as well, partly baby havent eat also. poor boy.
he joined us for dinner and dessert over @ IceCube.
went off seperately, as 'm rushing back home, before midnight. LOL!

thanks my lovely girls for th mad chio red C&K wallet i yearn for! U GUYS ARE MAD LUV! <3 <3
th celebration was certainly great, w so so so many photos! more than 500 photos right!!! HAHAHAH!
u guys are th best. see u guys soooon man :D

'll be 18 years old in 3 days time, i hope for nothing, but ofc my family be healthy as always.
and ofc lastly, what i always say in my twitter for like v v v v v longggg,
I WANT REGISTER MY BTT!!! I WANT MY CAR LICENSE!!!! lol

enough of this. shall end soooooon! :D
and lucks fr bibi's btt later on @ cdc. :D JIAYOU! <3





th rest @ facebook, all uploaded! :D
till then.....