Nuffnang

Thursday, August 19, 2010

hi 'm back. :D

read back my archives, i was like woah, time pass so fast.
like last year, i jus celebrated my 17th birthday w my girls, and nao they celebrated fr me again, three days ago.
and it's 18th alrdy, time fly so fast man, srsly!

found my new year resolution, back in jan 2010, i think i alrdy achieve dao some liao loh!!!!
you see, you'll know it! :D

1) Want family t be more and more healthy.
2) EARN BIGGGG BUCKS
3) SLIM DOWN, down, down, down!
4) Ruby Red Nokia E63 i want a BB phone nao leh, 18th birthday tmr! ANYONE BUY FR ME? :D
5) Licence
6) GPA 3.2 for Year 1 forget it, gimme 2.8 this sem, 'm contented!
7) Different class with bitches next year
8) Same class with my other 5 girls for Year 2! hopefully it happens in year 3!
9) Overseas w family, friends & baby more! :D
10) NTU Competition, get a fucking 1st place come back!!! Champion liao lahhhh! HEHEHEH
11) I want 舞龙! 跑 more 龙 plzzzzz!
12) Fun & enjoyable Baby's 18th Birthday Bash! haihao loh, but got chalet leh! fun!
13) Stay in contact w my 5 secsch girls. yah, still in contact.

u guys see, i onl like left w 5 not yet done sial. ALL DONE!
i should buck up man! and maybe it should be 6? cos i want a BB phone nao. WHAHAHAAHHAH!

hmm, guess 'm being a daily blogger right nao yo! i dont wanna neglect my blog. hehehe.
been sleeping late this week, and 've order a tee from taiwan spree ytd.
and ofc a cardigan from another spree soon, it's jus that th owner havent open th spree,
else i order liao loh. affordable still. heh heh, but hv t wait a month though,
which is srsly v disappointing.

right then, i drying my hair nao using a fan. HAHAHAH!
my touchy's charger still ttsh leh, i lazy t head over t get it, cos is baby left it there one lohhhhh! ):
but hahahaha, i think i getting it tmr before work though. hehehehe.
so i can charge and play my street fighter as well. (:

i think i shall end here liao leh, i need t head over t work liao! :D
and i want earn many many bucks man srsly! ^^
till then.....