Nuffnang

Friday, August 27, 2010

20th Aug, Friday
Happy 18th birthday t myself though! :D

momma and uncle fetch me t cdc t register fr my btt, 20++ flew. ):

was a working day for me, cos it's friday! LOL sales as bad usual.
fangi came t find me, as she's shopping @ FEP w her friends.

went home, celebrate w my beloved family and baby :D

21st Aug, Saturday
stayed @ home as usual w my family (:

22nd Aug, Sunday
celebrate my belated bday w baby, ate dinner w his parents @ bishan's crystal jade.
and headed down t orchard for a walk, or t be specific, onl cineleisure.
and headed down t marina t see baby play his maxtune.
quarrelled abit, becos of this, but anyw, it's over! :D

and baby bought me donald duckkkkk! <3

23rd Aug, Monday
celebrate my belated bday w my usuals! :D MAD LUV!
been so long man srsly, 1 mth plus. (:
was late, when yk hv booked a table @ Sentosa's Hard Rock Cafe @ 645pm,
when i reach harbourfront @ 650pm. HAHAHAH! typical jessica! (:
ate, chatted, gossiped, and planning on our next outing, head over t walk around awhile, and take photos.
sat down infront of lake of dreams, and camwhote by abit. (: cabbed home w th rest after that.
next meetup wld be next wed! CANT WAIT CANT WAIT! :D




24th Aug, Tuesday
headed t work AS USUAL. boring no sales ):
but Manda came t find me! MAD LUV ONCE MORE! :D
she bought me milk tea as well, chatted a little and her friend came t find her. (:

baby came t find me as well, MANY LUVS! HEHEHEH :b

25th Aug, Wednesday
had belated celebration w my clique, simple and as usual catch up w th girls a little. :)
next meetup, hopefully wld be a success one, cos fangi leaving fr wuhan alrdy.

and again, baby bought me a huge tortoise, famous in mini toons though, t make me happy!
THANKS BABY! <3

26th Aug, Thursday
IT'S ALL ABT WORK AGAIN! :/ sales are bad AS USUAL.

4 MORE DAYS AND 'M GETTING MY PAY ALRDY! HAPPPPPY! :D

that's all. TILL THEN.