Nuffnang

Sunday, September 26, 2010

'm so into SHINee now. dont ask me why, jus no reason.
esp Jonghyun! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 he's so mad cute man. OMG *MELTSSSSS
shall add him into my Ogurishun/Davidvilla/Taylorlautner list. LOL! i mus be mad nao.

SO AWESOMELY CUTEEEEE! ^^



SHINee w Yoogeun! ^^

SEEE! Yoogeun so cute sial!!!!

anyw, hope my momma get well soon! no more giddiness!!! *prays real hard
hope everyone in my family wld stay always healthy!!! ^^

my usuals planning another outing again, catching up and etc. so excited!
and 'm getting my sept pay this coming thurs. so looking forward fr it.

shall look fr another job on oct then, since oct 'll be working fr onl 4days, and nov 'm not working.
wonder if i really cld find one proper one, cos from what i know from lulu and huihui,
grace's eating out moneh up, mine too, fr 5bux. LOL. so i shall reach earlier next week fr work,
so that i can earn my 5bux back, and no more closing earlier @ 830pm, although there's no crowd.
PERSERVERE! :D

and sometimes i wonder if cd-rama sells SHINee's albums.. i wanna get it!!!
it's not a rush decision, i jus have decided like few weeks ago. WAHAHAHA!

till then...........