Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

no more clutch fr me. ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):
CAN U SEE TH SADNESS ON MY FIRST SENTENCE? CAN U FEEL IT?!?!?!
bahhhh, shito, dusty pink clutch coming up, but i wonder what dusty pink look like though. hmm..
anybody hv any ideas that can totally inspire me?

it been bad sales ever since last saturday, guess it's th third week of sept, hence moneh spend finish.
jus like me, since 2nd week, i dont hv any more moneh alrdy.
last min hafta work on wed (tdy), and twice, I DOZE OFF TWICE! fucking embarrassing,
when one of it, is th customer called me, t ask me sth. cui. -.-

bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad sales, so close shop earlier than usual.

working full shift again tmr, i wonder how i survive! :/ i wanna eat th cheecheongfun and horfun @ fep!!!

and i swear i gonna head down t cp on friday before work, basket inside got apple.
diedie must find th clutch i wanted. badly wanted.

till then.... i guess i hafta sleep real soooooon!