Nuffnang

Thursday, October 21, 2010

hello 'm back! :D

school was alright fr th past few days, nothing much irritating happens. jus that there's lotsa grp works.
and those tutors wld keep saying, "seperate from yr friends, mix and know around!".
but no matter where i go, it's jus all new faces, never same class w them before, except fr 3.

ahhhh yes, i met up w my girls over @ South canteen, fr our first lect on tues,
waited fr them w ika, while ika waited fr nad.
IP lect hv lotsa restrictions, cant do this, cant do that, no phones no food, no drinks. DIE AH LIKE THAT!!!!
and hv cmaths 2 lect after that. i dont think we're studying cmaths, it's more on stats, even our textbk also stats.
i guess nyp jus wanna make it as if, we must pass our cmaths 1 before taking a step up t 'cmaths 2', which is actually stats.

hv break, and qx and aileen hv warned me in advance that my comm skill teacher is a total sucker.
YES, INDEED SHE IS. i was late by onl 3mins, she kept ask this and that and this and that. i dontknow why she so gei gao w students one.
and another thing, u cant even say yr NAME onl. mus be FULL NAME, in order fr her t mark attendance.
as always, my name wld always be th last in th class list, gradually, 'm used t saying, "jessica, last one".
when i said that t her, she's telling th whole class, "oh you're th last one, cos yr name is YAP CHENG TING JESSICA".
and she continued with..
"'m always first one, 'm in class A, first t take PSLE oral, first t take Olevel, cos my name is ANG MUI SING".
what's wrong w my surname? 'm proud of my surname okay angmuising?!?!


headed t Khatib w baby after school, t collect my SHINee hello album. (: mad happppppy! YAY :D
drank koi after that, when we went back t AMK.
hv a small quarrel till end of th day, everytime like that one. eeyer maxxxxx!

as fr wed,
was late by a little, and guess what, my lab teacher is my last sem OOAD teacher,
i dont know why th eff i so suey kena her again, 've t listen t th whole "where's my ace star student?" "oh, give you an A." all over again fr this sem. full of crapssssssss.

headed t buy our stats textbk w my girls, and over t hv our SEP lect. bought lect notes and went home after that.

didnt meet baby, as he went fr his friend ROM, and he tonned over @ hougang kbox after that.

till then...... will blog again! and having advance bday cele fr aileen tmrrrr!!! yay cant wait!!!! (: